Zane Perryman

Zane is a senior in Newspaper 3 and is an assistant editor. He likes music and taking pictures and writing stories about things he enjoys.

Abody Moazeb
Abody Moazeb

Abody Moazeb is a sophomore here at Athens Drive. This is Abody's first year writing for the Oracle. In his free time, he enjoys playing soccer and hanging out with his friends.

Lisi Abete is a Freshmen at Athens Drive. This is her first semester in the Oracle and she works on staff relations. Abete loves cats and going on bike rides.

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Review

The latest season of one of TV’s most watched and tweeted about shows came to a drama-filled end Mar. 18 and left viewers begging for answers.
    The third season of “PLL” left watchers wondering about what happened with Detective Wilden and if the girl who rescued the liars and Mona from the fire (Red Coat) could really be Allison. Thankfully, both of these mysteries are resolved in the fourth season, but then even more mysteries are introduced.
    The more secrets the show reveals, the more questions are brought up. While plot twists keep the show interesting, there are almost too many. It is hard to keep up with everything that is going on and what has happened in the past episodes. The first season came out over three years ago and the information has only built up since then.
    Obviously everything in the show connects, but a majority of the storyline is still missing and the audience was left waiting on the producers to piece it together. Leaving viewers on the edge of their seats is a simple technique to get people to keep watching the show, but at some point something has got to give.
    The plot thickened this season with several new events happening. Hanna’s mom is arrested, only to be saved by none other than Mona herself. Travis, a new character in the show, then ends up getting his dad to tell the truth so that Ms. Marin is found not guilty. Caleb leaves Hanna suddenly and she turns to Travis for comfort.
    Speaking of relationships, Aria tries to be with Jake, but she falls back to Ezra once again. Although they have faced awful obstacles in the past, this season might have been their biggest fight yet. It is revealed that Ezra has been writing a story about Alison and Aria is convinced he only started a relationship with her to find out more information.
    The audience watches Spencer become addicted to the drug “speed,” only to find out that this is not her first time she’s gotten into trouble like this. Her flashbacks make her think she might have hurt Ali that night, but it is later revealed she did not.
    Ms. Dilarentus becomes extremely suspicious towards the end of the season. In the finale when all of the liars are reunited with Alison, viewers are shocked to find out Ms. Dilarentus is the one who buried Ali alive. Mrs. Grunwald was telling the truth about pulling her out and it is revealed that Mona also helped Alison fake her death after this incident.
    All of this new information has been revealed, but the liars still are not any closer to finding out who A is and the next season is forever away.
    Overall, despite the lack of answers revealed, the frustration is worth it. “Pretty Little Liars” continues to entertain and keep viewers coming back for more. The series cannot go on forever, so might as well keep watching to figure out all of the secrets.