Photos by Nora Richards

The Oracle Staff of 2023 always has a lot to say. Enjoy these final blog posts from the staff of Fall 2022.

Student opinions: Oracle staffers blog ideas about life

The Athens Drive fall staff of 2022 loved writing for you this semester!  We leave you with some blog posts that will hopefully change the way you see the world, yourself, or both.

Traveling: Six places that make memorable vacations
How to get over Glossophobia (fear of public speaking)
Don’t forget where you belong!
In love with Me
Summer Bucket List Ideas
The incomplete guide to the Sims 4
Dear rising high schoolers: Complete your assignments
High-schoolers can reach health and fitness goals
How to Develop a healthy diet (and actually keep it)

Self Improvement

Aadriana Outerbridge, Staff Writer

My name is Aadriana and I'm going to talk to you about my self improvement journey. Ever since quarantine, I've been feeling a little down and unenergetic. I always thought this was because I missed two years of my life because we were on lockdown, but sometimes I feel like it's something more. I just don't have energy to do certain things, and when I do, my energy runs out quickly. I have bad eating ...

Life advice

Liliana Sines-Kleist , Staff Writer

Life advice is something people search for their entire lives, but what if the advice you were looking for is standing right in front of you. What if what you're looking for is staring right back at you in the reflection of the mirror. “No one knew what I was going through, and they didn’t know what to tell me when I finally told my story out loud,” I said to myself.  When people ask someone else for advice, the...

ATHENS ORACLE • Copyright 2023 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in