My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes (2018)

If you love the story of “My Hero Academia” and hostage situations then one will love

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes. My Hero Academia: Two Heroes has great character development throughout the movie. Director Kenji Nagasaki plotted this movie very well, and showed his characters personality very well. My Hero Academia is a fiction world where humans started developing powers known as quirks. Midoriya, played by Justin Briner, the main character struggled from having no quirk until one day All Might, a popular and number one superhero, passed his power onto him. The movie is a continuation of the My Hero Academia tv series. The tv series about how Midoriya and his classmates cope with the struggles of school and preparing to be a hero. This movie is an ideal fit for anyone that likes crime fighting cartoons or watching the series or anime in general. The movie does not continue the story but it does give some background to All Might and how they got to be. It also shows more personality to most of the characters shown. When All Might and Midoriya land they end up finding some unexpected acquaintances: Katsuki Bakugou, Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Shoto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu, Eijiro Kirishima, Minoru Mineta, Kyoka Jiro and Denki Kaminari. The rest of class 1-A appears separately in a five second frame but they do not protrude to the plot. After a reunion with All Mights beloved friends daughter, Melissa. They go on to see her father. All Might and Midoriya meet with David Shield. A scientist that served as All Mights sidekick and supporter. After a chat, David invites the two along with Melissa to a formal party in the 250 stories tall tower in the center of the island. As the featured characters meet up to go to the party, something else happens. Criminals shut down the power to the entire man made island. Trapping All Might, David Shield and the party with criminals holding them hostage. Trapping also Midoriya and his classmates. The plot of the movie is Midoriya and his friends saving All Might and the hostages from the criminals. The plot takes an unexpected turn of events near the end.

Overall My Hero Academia: Two Heroes is a great movie to watch for entertainment and/or more background on some of the characters.