Trump administration causing noise in the environmental community

Ever since election day, 2016,  President Donald trump and his administration has made some very out of the water promises and proposals that has stirred up the environmental world, some environmentals say.  In his first few days on the job, President Trump had a lot to say about energy pipelines. He wanted them built and, true to his America First philosophy, he wanted them built with domestic steel.

“It’s going to put a lot of workers, a lot of steelworkers, back to work,” Trump declared from the Oval Office as he revived the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines — reversing decisions made by Barack Obama. “You will see a level of quality that you’re not going to see when they bring pipe from far distances,” Trump told a GOP congressional retreat.

But scrutiny of Trump’s demand shows that his simple-sounding “Buy American” sloganeering runs headlong into actual economic conditions, legal barriers, and basic requirements of governing.

Industry analysts believes the idea of forcing the Keystone and Dakota pipelines to be made from American steel is, nothing more than, a pipe dream. The Dakota pipeline is almost complete, so its developers do nott need to buy much, if any, additional pipeing.

“He is definitely going to cause some ruckus for sure whether it be good or bad” Kimberly Clay,  environmental science teacher. “The teachers and environmentalists are skeptical if he can really help progress the environmental issues forward.”

There are some citizens that do not have too much faith in what the new administration has to bring to the environmental issues that face our country. President Trump has also a number of controversial policies that he plans to put into place.

There are also some people that do not believe it is ok to take over the native american reservations for the pipelines President Trump has in idea. “We came to America and took their land. It isn’t right to just keep taking advantage of these people that already don’t have much.” Clay also went on to say.

President Trump already has caused ruckus in the nation with his election as the 45th president and is now starting to cause noise in the environmental world with some backlash over his proposals and idea of thinking.