Season finale of the bachelor leaves fans shocked

The Bachelor

And the final rose goes to… It is the show millions tune into every Monday night at 8:00 for their weekly dose of fairy tale romance and the shallow, dramatic lifestyles that only reality television can provide.

The bachelor of 2014 was Juan Pablo. Even those who are not fans of the bachelor probably have heard his name, if not from twitter than from the millions of teenage girls and middle aged women who say he has the kind of name that just seems to roll off the tongue. However, it seems to be his accent that drives his viewers crazy.

Pablo is a 33 year old single dad, former soccer player, and future fiancé. Since the beginning of the season Pablo has been searching for love or a hook up, viewers still are not sure. Still, throughout his televised fairytale he says elimination was always the most difficult. Nikki Ferrell, 26, and Clare Crawley, 32, were the finalists of this season’s The Bachelor.

This year has been one to remember in many fans opinions since two women have left the show on their own free will. The crowd favorite at the moment would have to be bachelorette Andi Dorfman who called Pablo out on his poor attention span and inability to talk about anyone but his self. Dorfman seems to have started a bachelor revolution amongst the 24 other bachelorettes, but it could be argued that they are just bitter to have lost their chance to live out the rest of their lives with Pablo and is sexy soccer body.

All the drama between Pablo and his lady friends only seems to have made the show more popular. The show thrives off of the girls pinning each other against one another, but now they are bringing in the big guns and calling out the bachelor. Executives are probably so hype for all this extra controversy.

However, what most considered the real drama occurred when Pablo said good bye to Crawley, but did not propose to Ferrell. Instead of proposing or even saying he loved her, Pablo asked her to accept his rose and continue dating.

Fans were also annoyed to see that even after four months of dating in secret after the season ended Pablo still said he did not love her. And while Ferrell claimed to still be in love with Pablo during the recent Bachelor Tell All, sources say the two are no longer together.

Pablo may have been very entertaining to the viewers; it is safe to say love was not one of his priorities. Maybe the next bachelorette, Dorfman, will have better luck than Pablo.